Reliance triples data download limit for 3G subscribers in festival offerSeptember 9th, 2011 - 7:16 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Sep 9 (IANS) Telecom services provider Reliance Communications Friday launched a special festival scheme for its 3G customers, offering triple data download for the cost of a single plan.
Under the scheme, pre-paid customers can download 75 MB of data for Rs.20 (valid for a day) or 1.5 GB for Rs.408 (valid for a month), said a company release.
Post-paid customers can download 300 MB for Rs.100 or 1.5 GB for Rs.399 (both valid for a month).
The offer is available in all the 333 towns of the 13 3G circles of the company. Customers can subscribe to it through R World, retail outlets, or SMS.
“To let people enjoy the festive season, we have decided to offer the triple ‘dhamaka’ to our customers,” Reliance Communications Delhi and NCR hub head Khurshed Ahmed said.
- Airtel slashes 3G data tariff by 70 percent - May 17, 2012
- Idea Cellular slashes 3G tariffs by 70 percent - May 22, 2012
- Reliance communication launches new 3G tablet for Rs.14,499 - Jul 19, 2012
- Reliance Communications launches new prepaid scheme in Delhi - Dec 14, 2011
- Bharti Airtel is not a price point player in 3G service (Repeating for all needing) - Jan 28, 2011
- Matrix offers 30 min free calling to India from US, Britain - Aug 13, 2012
- Reliance Communications launches 3G tablet - Aug 09, 2011
- BSNL unveils prepaid broadband service in Bangalore - Oct 23, 2009
- Samsung launches new tablet in Indian market - Jan 11, 2012
- Reliance Communications unveils first CDMA tablet - Mar 12, 2012
- Mobile phone firms go all out to woo other's customers - Jan 25, 2011
- BSNL launches Bharat Berry push e-mail service - Nov 14, 2011
- Tata Docomo launches 3G tariff packages - Nov 09, 2010
- Sachin Pilot launches unique plan for BSNL customers - Nov 04, 2010
- Operators must offer calls at 1 paisa per second plan: TRAI - Apr 20, 2012