Reliance Money partners with US brokerage firmSeptember 8th, 2008 - 4:47 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Sep 8 (IANS) Broking and distribution house Reliance Money Monday said it has partnered with the US-based optionsXpress Holdings Inc, a web-based trading company, to gain access, custody and execution in US markets for its customers. Reliance Money, part of the Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group, through this agreement will enable investors to trade in all US delivery based equities, initial public offerings (IPOs), mutual funds, bonds and options.
“Our tie-up with optionsXpress will now open a safe, secure and cost-effective transaction platform for our customers to trade in the US markets,” Reliance Money chief executive officer Sudip Bandyopadhyay said.
The US equity markets are mostly liquid and allow investors to spread country and sectoral risk more effectively.
Customers can also invest in sectors like bio-technology, semi-conductors and Internet companies that are under-represented here, Bandyopadhyay said.
optionsXpress Holdings is a US-based company that provides securities brokerage products and services for investor education, strategy evaluation and trade execution.
- Reliance Securities launches regular stock purchase plan - Aug 04, 2011
- Facebook set to raise $16 bn with largest tech IPO - May 18, 2012
- Reliance Asset Management Malaysia is investment manager of Shariah Growth Fund - May 28, 2011
- Reliance Venture profitably exits Sequans Communications - Apr 19, 2011
- Reliance Money plans to sweep market with new product - Feb 02, 2010
- Companies deferring public issue in bearish markets - Nov 28, 2011
- Sharekhan launches Fortune Finder for stock market investors - Sep 16, 2010
- Now buy, sell shares through mobile - Feb 24, 2009
- Reliance MediaWorks to provide digital video library - Oct 01, 2011
- Promoters skip IPO route in unfavourable market - Jul 01, 2011
- Reliance Capital arm launches mobile-based payment system - Aug 09, 2012
- Reliance Commercial Finance launches loan against gold units - May 09, 2011
- Reliance Capital ties up with Indian Overseas Bank - Sep 13, 2012
- Anil Ambani mulls public issue, commercial bank for group firms (Roundup) - Sep 28, 2010
- Polaris picks up 51 percent stake in Indigo TX - Mar 26, 2010