Reliance Communications net up 17.3 percentOctober 31st, 2008 - 9:02 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Oct 31 (IANS) Reliance Communications (RCom) Friday said its net profit rose 17.3 percent to $330 million (Rs.1,531 crore) for the quarter ended Sep 30.The company registered a net profit of $330 million (Rs.1,531 crore) as compared to $328 million (Rs.1,305 crore) in the corresponding period last year, thereby registering a growth of 17.3 percent.
RCom’s revenue grew 23.3 percent at $1,215 million (Rs.5,645 crore) from $1,152 million (Rs.4,579 crore) in the corresponding period previous year, a company statement said.
The company’s wireless segment contributed Rs.43.36 billion (Rs.4,336 crore) to the turnover, a growth of 16.5 percent from the earlier Rs.37.23 billion (Rs.3,723 crore).
RCom launched its direct-to-home (DTH) services Aug 19 and has acquired 500,000 subscribers within 60 days of its launch.
- Tata Motors third quarter net profit up 40.47 percent - Feb 14, 2012
- ONGC reports Q1 net profit of Rs.6,078 crore - Aug 11, 2012
- HDFC Bank net profit up 31.48 percent - Oct 19, 2011
- Idea Cellular's third quarter net profit declines - Jan 23, 2012
- Reliance Comm posts Rs.157 crore Q1 profit - Aug 13, 2011
- Nalco Q3 profit up 65 percent - Jan 31, 2011
- Reliance Capital nets 329 crore profit in Jan-March quarter - May 19, 2012
- HDFC Bank Q4 profit up 30 percent - Apr 18, 2012
- Tata Motors Q2 consolidated net profit down 15.55 percent - Nov 14, 2011
- Srei Infra's Q3 net slips by 51.8 percent - Feb 03, 2012
- Jet Airway's Q3 net profit up 11 percent - Feb 03, 2011
- RComm sequential quarterly profit rises 60.5 percent - Nov 12, 2011
- Infotech's revenues up by 30 percent - Apr 18, 2012
- RIL profit up 16.7 percent in April-June quarter - Jul 25, 2011
- Balmar Lawrie Q1 net up marginally - Aug 14, 2012