Reliance Capital total income up 18 percentAugust 13th, 2011 - 7:00 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Aug 13 (IANS) Reliance Capital, part of the Anil Ambani-led Reliance Group, said Saturday its consolidated income increased by 18 percent to Rs.1,492.11 crore ($334 million) in the first quarter of 2011-12.
The company’s operating profits from major businesses jumped 78 percent to Rs.104.7 crore in the quarter ended June 30 as compared to Rs.58.7 crore in the same period last year.
However, Reliance Capital’s net profit declined 55 percent at Rs.34.8 crore during the quarter under review, mainly because of “higher interest rate environment”, the country’s fourth largest private sector financial services firm said in a statement.
The company’s earnings per share also fell 55 percent to Rs.1.42 in the quarter ended June 30.
Total assets of the company increased to Rs.32,419.4 crore ($7 billion) by the end of the first quarter of the current fiscal, registering an increase of 19 percent, while the company’s net worth rose to Rs.7,834.5 crore ($2 billion).
Share price of Reliance Capital declined 4.68 percent at Rs.436.75 at the Bombay Stock Exchange Friday, the last trading day of the week.
- Reliance Capital nets 329 crore profit in Jan-March quarter - May 19, 2012
- Reliance Capital Q1 profit dips 49 percent - Aug 09, 2010
- Reliance Capital Q3 net profit up 229 percent - Feb 10, 2012
- Reliance Capital quarterly net profit rises to Rs.45 crore - Aug 11, 2012
- Reliance Industries Q1 net profit declines 21 percent - Jul 20, 2012
- HDFC Bank Q4 profit up 30 percent - Apr 18, 2012
- Reliance Comm posts Rs.157 crore Q1 profit - Aug 13, 2011
- Reliance Cap Q2 total income rises 19 percent - Nov 11, 2011
- Rural Electrification Corporation's Q1 net profit up 12.70 percent - Aug 10, 2011
- DLF's Q1 net profit down 55 percent - Aug 02, 2011
- Reliance Infrastructure reports decline in Q1 profits - Aug 14, 2012
- Tata Motors third quarter net profit up 40.47 percent - Feb 14, 2012
- RIL fourth quarter net profit down 21.2 percent - Apr 20, 2012
- Reliance Industries net profit up 14 percent - Apr 21, 2011
- Reliance Commercial Finance to move out of unsecured loans - Dec 06, 2011
Tags: anil ambani, assets, bombay stock exchange, consolidated income, earnings per share, financial services firm, first quarter, interest rate environment, net profit, net worth, profits, quarter ended june, reliance capital, reliance group, rs 1, share price