Reliance Capital second quarter net up 15 percentOctober 31st, 2008 - 8:41 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Oct 31 (IANS) Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group firm Reliance Capital posted a net profit of Rs.2.29 billion for the second quarter ended Sep 30, against Rs.2 billion in the corresponding period last fiscal, up 15 percent, the company said Friday. The total operating income rose 38 percent to Rs.13.13 billion for the quarter under review,against the same period last fiscal, it said in a regulatory statement.
Reliance Capital’s net worth stood at Rs.70.68 billion, and the company’s total assets stood at Rs.221.33 billion. The company’s earnings per share rose 15 percent to Rs.9.34 during the quarter.
During the half year ended Sep 30, Reliance Capital reported a net profit of Rs.5.72 billion against Rs.5.25 billion in the corresponding period last fiscal, up by 9 percent.
- Reliance Capital Q3 net profit up 229 percent - Feb 10, 2012
- Reliance Capital nets 329 crore profit in Jan-March quarter - May 19, 2012
- RIL fourth quarter net profit down 21.2 percent - Apr 20, 2012
- Reliance Capital net profit dips 28 percent - Nov 13, 2010
- Srei Infra's Q3 net slips by 51.8 percent - Feb 03, 2012
- Reliance Industries net profit rises 28 percent to Rs.5,136 crore - Jan 21, 2011
- Reliance Capital quarterly net profit rises to Rs.45 crore - Aug 11, 2012
- Tea firm McLeod Russel's net profit dips 13 percent - Jan 31, 2012
- Allahabad Bank's Q3 net up by 34 percent - Jan 30, 2012
- ITC's second quarter net up 21.46 percent - Oct 24, 2011
- HDFC Bank third quarter net profit up 31.2 percent - Jan 19, 2012
- Reliance Capital net profit up 68 percent - Feb 12, 2011
- Larsen and Toubro's third quarter net profit up 18 percent - Jan 23, 2012
- NTPC's third quarter net falls 10.16 percent - Jan 27, 2012
- TVS Motor's Q2 net profit up 40 percent - Nov 03, 2011