Reliance-ADAG shares rallyDecember 27th, 2011 - 6:44 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Dec 27 (IANS) The share prices of Anil Ambani-led Reliance Group companies rallied Tuesday with the Reliance Communications scrip gaining almost 5 percent.
At the Bombay Stock Exchange, shares of Reliance Communications closed 4.97 percent up at Rs.72.90 after touching an intra-day high of Rs.73.65. Reliance Capital closed 0.56 percent higher at Rs.252.25 after moving up to Rs.259.75 intra-day.
The shares of Reliance Infrastructure closed 0.54 percent up at Rs.369.20 after touching an intra-day high of Rs.379.50. However, Reliance Power closed 2.10 percent lower at Rs.72.25 after touching an intra-day high of Rs.75.65.
Shares of Reliance Broadcast Network closed 2.60 up at Rs.51.35 following an intra-day high of Rs.54.90 while that of Reliance MediaWorks closed 3.23 percent higher at Rs.75.05 after edging an intra-day high of Rs.76.70.
- Reliance Group firms' stocks soar - Feb 28, 2012
- Anil Ambani group shares rally on dividend, stake sale talks - Sep 04, 2012
- Shares of Anil Ambani group firms soar Tuesday - Oct 05, 2010
- Sensex rises 49 points, realty, oil and gas high (Lead) - Sep 04, 2012
- Sensex soars past 20,500 points; Reliance Comm, Bajaj Auto climb (Lead) - Dec 31, 2010
- RBI measures fail to cheer market, Sensex slips 90 points (Roundup) - Jun 25, 2012
- Telecom stocks soar after Airtel hikes tariff - Jul 25, 2011
- Sensex closes almost 95 points up (Second Lead) - Aug 14, 2012
- Reliance stocks up after Ambani brothers call truce (Lead) - May 24, 2010
- Sensex bounces back on rate cut hopes (Lead) - Jun 04, 2012
- Sensex zooms 439 points on US stimulus, diesel price hike (Lead) - Sep 14, 2012
- New telecom firm promoter scrips fall, older one's gain on SC order (Lead) - Feb 02, 2012
- Sensex ends in red; Hindalco, Hero Honda fall (Lead) - Mar 21, 2011
- Sensex closes 95 points up as inflation dips (Roundup) - Aug 14, 2012
- Sensex closes 417 points higher, Jindal Steel biggest gainer (Second Lead) - Sep 14, 2012
Tags: ambani, bombay stock exchange, broadcast network, exchange shares, group companies, infrastructure, mediaworks, rally, reliance adag, reliance capital, reliance group, reliance power, share prices