Relative arrested for murder of MGR kinSeptember 8th, 2008 - 5:11 pm ICT by IANS
Chennai, Sep 8 (IANS) A woman was arrested Monday for allegedly masterminding the murder of her relative, Vijay Kumar, kin of former chief minister M.G. Ramachandran, police said. The six men that Bhanumati, Vijay Kumar’s sister-in-law, reportedly hired to kill him have also been arrested.
Vijay Kumar, 53, was killed in a posh southern suburb here over a property dispute June 4.
A week later, the case was transferred to the Criminal Investigation Department under the control of the Director General of Police K.P. Jain.
- Relative arrested for murder of MGR kin (Lead) - Sep 08, 2008
- Two held for murder of MGR's relative - Aug 23, 2008
- Government staffer kills three kin - Jul 25, 2011
- MCD employee poisons relative, arrested - May 04, 2012
- Former DMK minister Ramachandran arrested - Apr 11, 2012
- Gang responsible for several murders busted - Jan 25, 2011
- MGR relative's murder case handed over to CID (Lead) - Jun 10, 2008
- Chopper case: Romesh Sharma gets 10-year jail - Jul 23, 2012
- Suspended IPS officer's judicial custody extended - Feb 29, 2012
- Teen held for killing friend - Jun 27, 2011
- Rajasthan IPS official's bail rejected - Jul 16, 2012
- Mumbai suicide victim's sister-in-law arrested - Mar 14, 2011
- China sentences three to death for killing tax official, family - Nov 11, 2011
- My life threatened: Honour killing victim's sister - Dec 28, 2010
- Rajasthan cop surrenders in staged shootout case - Nov 09, 2011