Reality show opens helpline to cater to wider audienceJanuary 24th, 2009 - 10:00 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Jan 24 (IANS) Reality show “Aap Ki Kachehri”, which serves as an alternate dispute redressal forum for the public, has opened its doors for a wider audience by launching a new helpline.People who wish to solve their personal and professional issues amicably and voluntarily, can now call 022-66157735 to put their cases across to the show’s panel so that Kiran Bedi, a retired IPS officer who hosts the show, can provide a solution for the same, said a press release.
The step has been taken after the show was recently extended by 52 episodes owing to its popularity.
With this initiative, the helpline will allow applicants from across India to register their issues that will then be evaluated by Bedi along with the “Aap Ki Kachehri” panel of NGOs, the production team (BIG Synergy) and STAR Plus, on which the show airs.
The cases that qualify will be aired on the TV show. “Aap Ki Kachehri” is telecast every Monday-Thursday at 10:30 p.m.
- Kiran Bedi returns to TV with 'Aap Ki Kachehri 3' - Dec 17, 2010
- 'Aap Ki Kachehri' may be extended owing to popularity - Jan 09, 2009
- ‘Aap Ki Kachehri’ will be back on star Plus in 2011 - Dec 18, 2010
- Lawyers are feeling insecure, says Rakhi Sawant - Nov 11, 2010
- Kiran Bedi proposes community informal courts - Mar 12, 2009
- Aap Ki Kachehri: Kiran Ke Saath - Mar 13, 2009
- Raja makes way for Kachehri - Jul 25, 2009
- Kiran Bedi workshop to train people in dispute resolution - Sep 24, 2009
- Kiran Bedi should come clean, says Digvijay Singh - Oct 20, 2011
- Tune in to 'Rakhi Ka Insaaf' to solve your problems - Aug 23, 2010
- Giving fake bills is wrong: Kejriwal - Oct 20, 2011
- Kiran Bedi to return excess money to organisers - Oct 24, 2011
- Gear up for reality, Bollywood overdose on small screen - Jan 01, 2011
- It was for the cause: Bedi on inflated reimbursements - Oct 20, 2011
- Bedi should stop giving lectures on corruption: Agnivesh - Oct 20, 2011