Real Madrid to launch radio stationJuly 29th, 2008 - 5:39 pm ICT by IANS
Madrid, July 29 (Xinhua) Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon has announced that the football club would soon be launching its own radio station. On the club’s official website Monday, Calderon said radio would be on air in September.
“This radio will be a vehicle to transmit information and will form a point of union between all of Real Madrid’s club members and supporters,” he said.
The club already has its own TV station, Realmadrid TV, which broadcasts in Spanish for Spain and parts of Latin America and also in English for the rest of the world.
- Atletico Madrid to host Barca-Bilbao Copa del Rey final - Feb 25, 2012
- Atletico insists on need to change organisation of Spanish football - Sep 06, 2012
- Modric thanks Spurs for Real Madrid chance - Aug 30, 2012
- Three Spanish sides in Europa League action - Mar 28, 2012
- Spanish clubs move to end domination of big two - Sep 07, 2011
- Chinese club prepares huge offer for Kaka? - Jun 28, 2012
- India, Spain share a laugh over cartoons (With Images) - Jun 24, 2012
- Ronaldo predicts all-Spanish final - Apr 07, 2012
- Caparros commits to another season with Mallorca - May 20, 2012
- Barcelona-Real Madrid quarter-final clash likely - Dec 24, 2011
- Mourinho retains doubt over his future - Mar 04, 2012
- Mourinho may return to UK Premier League in 2012 - Mar 12, 2011
- Stiff sanctions for Coentrao and Vilanova - Aug 30, 2012
- Kaka: I want to stay at Real Madrid - May 07, 2012
- Real Madrid face tough test in Malaga - Oct 21, 2011