RCom set to enter marketing through mobilesFebruary 26th, 2009 - 9:45 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Feb 26 (IANS) Telecom major Reliance Communications (RCom), part of the Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group (ADAG), Thursday announced the integration of a mobile marketing software platform - Neon - with its network.
Neon - developed by leading mobile advertising and marketing technology provider Flytxt - will help RCom engage in customer interface programmes.
The company will also be able to leverage its existing business data and boost voice and value-added services (VAS) revenues through intelligent mobile marketing, the company said in a statement.
“Implementation of Neon system will give us a competitive edge in stimulating brand awareness and driving sales by reaching out to millions of customers in a cost-effective manner through targeting,” RCom’s head of VAS business and marketing Krishna Durbha said.
Apart from using mobile marketing for its existing products, RCom also offers mobile advertising solutions for other companies in sectors like FMCG, finance and automotive, it added.
- Reliance Communications examining sale of controlling stake in arm - May 31, 2011
- RCom sets up 3G innovation lab in Mumbai - Aug 30, 2010
- Flytxt launches latest version of mobile marketing platform - Apr 28, 2010
- RCom ties up with Universal Music for 3G music services - Aug 04, 2010
- R-Com to broadcast ad-funded videos on mobile phones - Jan 08, 2009
- Reliance Broadcast to sell all ADAG media services - Aug 30, 2010
- Reliance Communications to list sub-sea cable business in Singapore - Jun 13, 2012
- Reliance Communications says BSNL breached agreement - Jun 13, 2011
- RCom partners with US firm for mobile conferencing - Aug 12, 2009
- RCom launches SMS-based e-mail service - Feb 03, 2010
- Anil Ambani meets CBI to clarify issues relating to telecom matters - Feb 16, 2011
- RCom ties up with ZMQ Software to offer mobile games - Nov 18, 2008
- Bharti Airtel forays into mobile advertising segment - May 27, 2012
- Reliance Broadcast to focus on radio, TV to spur growth - Jun 29, 2011
- Reliance MediaWorks to provide digital video library - Oct 01, 2011
Tags: adag, brand awareness, business data, competitive edge, customer interface, dhirubhai ambani, existing products, flytxt, krishna, marketing software, marketing technology, mobile advertising, mobile marketing, neon system, New Delhi, rcom, reliance anil dhirubhai ambani group, software platform, technology provider, value added services