Raveena addicted to ‘D.K. Bose’ (Movie Snippets)July 26th, 2011 - 8:30 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, July 26 (IANS) Actress Raveena Tandon is a worried mother these days! Not so much because of multi-tasking at home, but because she is so hooked on to the double-meaning hit number “D.K. Bose” and is humming it all the time.
“GOD! This bhaag dk is so catchy, have to catch myself from humming in front of the kids! Had changed pappu can’t dance sala to Salsa! iska kya? (sic),” posted Raveena, who has two kids - daughter Rasha, six, and four-year-old son Ranbir.
The 36-year-old, who has moved into a new house, is hard pressed for time.
“Ok bhaag … Bose bhaag bhaag!! Zats what my life has been 3 days.. Schools reopened, scrap book had to be finished, curtains to be chosen, blog to be written, scripts to be read, meetings with interior designers to be finalised, more stuff to be brought from old house.”
“Kids swim, kathak, taekwondo, football, Gk, drama, math, all classes to be remembered and reached on time!! Phew! Being a workin housewife, NOT EASY!” she added.
Raveena was last seen in a cameo in “Bbuddah…Hoga Tera Baap”.
Film promotion, an actor’s biggest test: Amitabh
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan feels the toughest challenge for an actor today is not dancing, not singing, not versatility, but promoting new films.
“Biggest test for an actor are promotional activities…answering the same questions with same answers, but each sounding different,” Amitabh posted on his Twitter page.
After promoting his recently released “Bbuddah…Hoga Tera Baap”, the 68-year-old is now busy with “Aarakshan”, which is releasing Aug 12, and the forthcoming season of reality game show “Kaun Banega Crorepati 5″.
Item songs a lot of fun: Abhishek
Bollywood star Abhishek Bachchan, who has done item numbers like “One love” and “Nobody like you” in the past, says he loves dancing to the peppy beats, and is game for more such numbers in future.
“I definitely think that item songs are a lot of fun to do, I enjoy the beat and the pace and sometimes the singing too. I have enjoyed doing all of them,” Abhishek said in a statement.
The actor has also displayed his dancing skills in songs like “Dus bahaane”, “Kajra re” and “Desi girl”. But will one get to see him dance to any fast number in any of his forthcoming films - “Players”, “Bol Bachchan”, “Dhoom 3″ or “Dostana 2″?
“My directors would be the best to answer. But yes if they ask me to shake a leg, I won’t shy off for sure,” he said.
- 'Bbuddah...Hoga Terra Baap' Amitabh album all the way (IANS Music Review) - Jun 18, 2011
- Aamir Khan goes bold with 'Delhi Belly' (IANS Preview) - Jun 28, 2011
- I'll work till my body works: Amitabh Bachchan - Jun 13, 2011
- 'Bbuddah Hoga..' about old in age, young at heart (IANS Preview) - Jun 27, 2011
- Youngistaan laps up 'Delhi Belly', 'Bbuddah...' enthralls families - Jul 04, 2011
- Oscar Academy asks Big B for 'Bbuddah...' script - Jul 29, 2011
- Raveena set for dance number in 'Bbuddah...'(Movie Snippets) - Jun 08, 2011
- Amitabh adopts 'A Capella' for 'Bbuddah...' song - May 27, 2011
- Raveena brushes up Marathi for 'Gin Liya Aasman' - Nov 30, 2011
- Life is like a boxing ring: Amitabh (Movie Snippets) - Jun 26, 2011
- Amitabh shoots for next AB Corp film 'Bbuddah - Hoga terra baap!' - Mar 07, 2011
- I wanted to prove that Big B is not old: Jagannath (Interview, With Image) - Jun 30, 2011
- Wanted to prove Big B is not old: Director (Lead) - Jun 30, 2011
- Raveena grabs meaty role in comeback film - Oct 22, 2011
- Amitabh gets into action mode for 'Bbuddah...' - Apr 07, 2011
Tags: abhishek bachchan, amitabh bachchan, bollywood star, bose, cameo, crorepati, film promotion, forthcoming season, game show, hoga, interior designers, kya, multi tasking, new films, promotional activities, raveena tandon, reality game, scrap book, snippets, time god