Rare case: Woman seeks police help to locate dogJanuary 13th, 2009 - 12:39 pm ICT by IANS
Patna, Jan 13 (IANS) In an unusual case, a woman here has sought police help to locate her missing dog, a police officer said Tuesday. Sulakshana Devi, a resident of Agamkuan locality, lodged a report with the police.
”I was forced to approach the police to recover my missing dog after my son stopped taking food since my dog Sheru disappeared,” she said.
“Sheru is a wonderful watch dog. Please help locate him, he has gone missing.”
Officer-in-charge of Agamkuan police station R.B. Mahto said it was a rare request for the police to search for a dog.
”It will be a challenge for the police to locate a missing dog, it will not be an easy task,” he said.
- Man's genitals chopped off in Bihar - Mar 04, 2012
- Woman who duped six 'husbands' held - Feb 23, 2012
- Missing nurse case: Maderna shifted to Jaipur jail - Apr 04, 2012
- Rajasthan minister named in FIR, opposition wants him out - Sep 24, 2011
- Police orders arrest of actor-politician Shatrughan Sinha - Jan 23, 2011
- Bhanwari Devi case: Key suspect held in Maharashtra - Jan 04, 2012
- Bihar BJP legislator arrested for killing employee - Jul 23, 2012
- CBI submits report on missing Rajasthan nurse - Nov 11, 2011
- Rajasthan cops offer reward for clues to missing nurse - Sep 17, 2011
- CBI to probe Rajasthan nurse's disappearance - Sep 15, 2011
- BJP legislator sent to 14 days custody (Lead) - Jul 23, 2012
- Women arrested for cheating 'husbands' - May 29, 2012
- Include Rajasthan minister's name in FIR: Court - Sep 23, 2011
- Court demands report on missing nurse case every other day - Oct 11, 2011
- Protests against 'harassment' of Congress legislator's mother - Feb 03, 2012