Ram Jethmalani’s daughter deadDecember 31st, 2011 - 3:58 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Dec 31 (IANS) Rani Jethmalani, Supreme Court lawyer and daughter of former law minister Ram Jethmalani, passed away here Saturday, family sources said. She was in her early 50s.
She had been admitted to Mumbai’s Breach Candy Hospital since Dec 9 due to multi-organ complications. However, it was not immediately clear if she was in the hospital when she died.
Her funeral will take place later in the day.
- Ram Jethmalani's daughter passes away (Lead) - Dec 31, 2011
- 26/11 Mumbai police chief dead - Mar 12, 2012
- Four months on, woman crippled at Ramdev fast dies - Sep 26, 2011
- Former Mumbai police commissioner Hasan Gafoor dead (Lead) - Mar 12, 2012
- 2G scam: Kanimozhi applies for bail (Second Lead) - May 06, 2011
- Kanimozhi bail decision deferred to Saturday (Lead) - May 06, 2011
- Kanimozhi seeks bail, court to decide Saturday (Roundup) - May 06, 2011
- Veteran actor Shammi Kapoor is dead (Fourth Lead) - Aug 14, 2011
- Medical fraternity welcomes Aruna Shanbaug verdict - Mar 07, 2011
- Organ donors need to know outcomes of surgery: Court - Aug 19, 2012
- Boney Kapoor's ex-wife Mona dead - Mar 25, 2012
- 'Right to fair trial can't overshadow freedom of speech' (Lead) - Apr 17, 2012
- Former Delhi University pro-vice chancellor dead - Apr 26, 2011
- Aruna Shanbaug will live: Supreme Court (Roundup) - Mar 07, 2011
- Mumbai's Kokilaben hospital unveils robotic arm for surgeries (Lead) (With Image) - Jun 10, 2012