Ralph lauren’s daughter marriesJune 15th, 2011 - 9:38 am ICT by IANS
London, June 15 (IANS) American fashion designer Ralph Lauren’s daughter Dylan married her fiance Paul Arrouet in a lavish ceremony.
The happy couple exchanged vows at the famous fashion family’s estate in Bedford, New York Saturday and the bride walked down the aisle wearing a dress specially-made by her couturier father, reports express.co.uk.
Dylan, founder of the Dylan’s candy bar sweet store chain, ensured the reception had a sugary theme by serving specially-designed candy to attendees.
- Ralph Lauren to create his greatest design - May 21, 2011
- Madonna to open gym chain around the world - Oct 27, 2010
- Reese Witherspoon weds beau Jim Toth - Mar 27, 2011
- Lauren Conrad Returning To MTV Reality Show - Sep 29, 2010
- Sadie Frost fronting Fashion Targets Breast Cancer 2011 campaign - Apr 09, 2011
- Gaultier to design home textiles - Jul 17, 2012
- Julia Roberts keeps kids away from sweets - Aug 12, 2010
- Donald Trump's daughter to wed this Sunday - Oct 24, 2009
- North American Fashion Event 'Magic' To Focus India - Jul 23, 2010
- Kate Moss marries Jamie Hince - Jul 02, 2011
- Delhi Couture Week aims to boost high-end fashion - Jun 25, 2010
- Alicia Keys to wed Swizz Beatz in Europe - Jul 22, 2010
- Vera Wang announces separation from her husband Arthur Becker - Jul 12, 2012
- Ivanka Trump weds Jared Kushner - Oct 26, 2009
- Moss, Campbell to walk ramp at Olympics closing ceremony - Jul 16, 2012