Rajnikanth falls ill, briefly hospitalised (Lead)April 29th, 2011 - 11:49 pm ICT by IANS
Chennai, April 29 (IANS) Tamil movie superstar Rajnikanth was admitted to the intensive care unit (ICU) of St. Isabel Hospital here Friday after a bout of vomiting in the morning, doctors said. He was discharged in the evening.
Tamil Nadu Chief Minister M. Karunanidhi and his daughter Kanimozhi visited Rajnikanth at the hospital and enquired about his health.
Earlier, speaking to reporters, the actor’s wife Lata Rajnikanth said he had eaten something in the morning and started throwing up.
In the morning, Rajnikanth was shooting for the movie “Rana” here. He is doing a triple role in the film.
Directed by K.S. Ravikumar, “Rana” is being produced by Rajnikanth’s daughter Soundarya’s Ochre Studios in association with Eros International.
- Rajnikanth is taken ill, hospitalised - Apr 29, 2011
- Rajinikanth returns from Singapore - Jul 14, 2011
- Rajinikanth to return home Wednesday night - Jul 13, 2011
- Daughter to helm Rajinikanth's 'Kochadaiyaan' - Nov 25, 2011
- Rajinikanth discharged from Singapore hospital - Jun 15, 2011
- Rajinikanth thanks fans for prayers - Jun 18, 2011
- Rajnikanth progressing well in hospital - May 15, 2011
- Rajinikanth leaves Singapore hospital, calls Jayalalithaa (Lead) - Jun 15, 2011
- Modi, Naidu call on Rajnikanth - May 16, 2011
- Rajnikanth's condition stable - May 18, 2011
- Rajnikanth responding well in ICU - May 19, 2011
- Rajinikanth leaves for Singapore - May 28, 2011
- Rajinikanth condition stable - May 05, 2011
- Rajinikanth advised two more days in ICU - May 07, 2011
- Rajnikanth In Three Avatars For Rana, Triple Whammy For Audience - Jan 31, 2011