Rajan brothers win sixth round of Enduro CupOctober 4th, 2008 - 9:00 pm ICT by IANS
Chennai, Oct 4 (IANS) Brothers Sudanand and Prithveen Rajan of Team WSRF with Leela won the sixth and concluding round of the Enduro Cup at the JK Tyre National Racing championship here Saturday.However, there was a considerable confusion over the drivers’ championship in the endurance series with Team Ram’s Racing claiming that their pilot Karthik Shankar was the winner although the Delhi youngster had two different partners during the championship.
Meanwhile, the Stewards said an audit was still on and the championship winner would be announced later.
Meanwhile, Sarosh Hataria of Red Rooster Racing took the pole position in the Formula Rolon class for the race to be run Sunday.
In LGB Swift class race one, Karthik Shankar won comfortably from Saran Vikram who had already clinched the championship.
- Clean sweep by TVS Girling in National Racing - Aug 28, 2010
- Ameya, Vishnu annex titles in JK Tyre National Racing - Nov 27, 2011
- Motorsports: Saran marks comeback with win - Aug 25, 2012
- Classy Balu leaves field cold in national racing - Jul 28, 2012
- Close contests in offing in national motor racing - Nov 26, 2010
- Rajvirdhan, Diljith claim titles in National Racing - Nov 26, 2011
- Saran Vikram tops in Formula Rolon - Dec 19, 2010
- Hataria holds nerves to win Formula Rolon race - Jul 18, 2010
- Easy win for Gaurav Dalal in JK Tyre racing - Aug 01, 2009
- Two podium finishes for Khushlani in national racing - Jun 14, 2009
- Ashwin, Ajay dominate motor races - Sep 12, 2009
- National Racing Championship set for wet finish - Dec 17, 2010
- Double for Fahad Kutty at National Racing - Jul 29, 2012
- Rolon honours for Saran Vikram - Nov 27, 2010
- JK Tyre road racing ends amidst much controversy - Oct 04, 2009