Rainy day for DelhiJuly 31st, 2012 - 11:54 am ICT by IANS
New Delhi, July 31 (IANS) Delhi Tuesday woke up to a rainy morning, with minimum temperature a notch below average at 25.4 degrees Celsius.
A cloudy sky and more rain is in store for the national capital, said the India Meteorological Department (IMD).
A total of 9.5 mm of rain was recorded at the IMD’s Safdarjung station, while 56.8 mm of rain was recorded at its Palam station between 8.30 a.m. Monday and 8.30 a.m. Tuesday. Humidity was 95 percent.
The maximum temperature Tuesday is expected to hover around 32 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature Wednesday morning is likely to be around 27 degrees Celsius.
The national capital Monday recorded a maximum temperature of 32 degrees Celsius, two notches below average.
- Rains lash capital, traffic snarls in several places - Aug 01, 2012
- Cloudy day, rains likely in Delhi - Aug 10, 2012
- Cloudy day in Delhi, showers ahead - Sep 08, 2012
- Pleasant morning in Delhi, rains in store - Jul 28, 2011
- Windy morning in Delhi, rains expected - Aug 13, 2012
- Rainy Tuesday for Delhi, more likely Wednesday (Lead) - Sep 04, 2012
- Sunny Tuesday morning in Delhi - May 15, 2012
- Delhi has a breezy Tuesday (Lead) - Aug 14, 2012
- Sunny morning in Delhi, rain likely - May 13, 2012
- Pleasant day in Delhi, more rains Thursday (Lead) - Aug 01, 2012
- Pleasant morning in Delhi, clear day ahead - Apr 25, 2012
- Rains again elude Delhi Sunday, likely Monday (Lead) - Jul 29, 2012
- Cloudy morning in Delhi, rains likely - Sep 17, 2012
- Pleasant Thursday in Delhi, showers expected Friday (Lead) - Aug 23, 2012
- Pleasant day in store for Delhi - Apr 17, 2012