Railway stations get threats in HaryanaJuly 11th, 2008 - 7:32 pm ICT by IANS
Chandigarh, July 11 (IANS) Different letters, written in the same handwriting, threatening violence at a few railway stations in Haryana have forced the government railway police to register a case. Superintendent of Police-Railways Bharti Arora said Friday that certain miscreants were sending threatening letters that the railways stations at Kurukshetra, Karnal, Barara and other religious places in Haryana would be targeted for violent acts.
She said that a case has been registered in this regard by the Haryana GRP. She said that investigations had revealed that all the threat letters were written in one hand-writing, probably by the same person.
She urged people to be alert about such miscreants and inform the police about them. Informers will be given a reward of Rs.50,000 for providing correct information, she added.
- Abducted girl found killed, angry kin block national highway - May 07, 2011
- Beaten on train, French national dies in Haryana - May 03, 2012
- Letter threatens to blow up Ramjanmabhoomi complex - Apr 17, 2012
- Born on train, girl is named Mamata Banerjee - Jan 10, 2011
- Grid failure stalls life in Punjab, Haryana - Jul 31, 2012
- Special police stations to tackle power, water theft - Dec 06, 2011
- Three arrested for Haryana girl's rape, murder (Lead) - May 27, 2011
- Haryana girl's rape, murder case solved - May 27, 2011
- Police find suicide note in BBA student's death - Sep 05, 2012
- Kurukshetra girl's rape, murder to be probed by CBI - May 25, 2011
- Top cop who took on Gurgaon toll plaza transferred - Sep 18, 2012
- RPF amendment attempt to usurp states' powers: Jayalalithaa - Feb 29, 2012
- Woman disappears from near metro station - Nov 28, 2011
- Robbers kill passenger aboard train - Feb 04, 2010
- Two held for harassing women on train - Jul 03, 2011