Railway employee sodomises deaf and mute boyJuly 17th, 2008 - 11:57 pm ICT by IANS
Ghaziabad, July 17 (IANS) A railway employee sodomised a six-year-old deaf and mute boy in a train near the railway station here, the police said Thursday. The incident occurred at 1.00 p.m. in a local passenger train near Ghaziabad railway station.
According to the government railway police (GRP), Shyam Lal, a railway gangman posted at Sahibabad, wooed the boy to the train. When the train was going to the railway yard at Chipyana, Shyam Lal sodomised him.
Two passers-by, who informed the police about the incident, said they were going along the track when they saw the boy being sexually assaulted. “We rescued him and called the police,” one of them said.
The police sent the boy for medical examination, which confirmed sexual assault, and arrested Shyam Lal, 45.
A.K. Verma, station officer GRP police station Ghaziabad, said a case under sections 511, 294 and 377 of the Indian Penal Code has been registered against Shyam Lal, who is a resident of Ghaziabad’s Punjab Lines railway colony.
- Student run over by train - Jan 29, 2012
- Two railway officials crushed by train - Oct 20, 2011
- Two held for harassing women on train - Jul 03, 2011
- Home Guard arrested for raping girl in train - Jan 17, 2011
- Man held for raping elderly woman - May 24, 2011
- Chennai man collapses, dies at Ghaziabad railway station - Oct 16, 2010
- Four gangmen run over by train, three die - Jul 14, 2010
- Youth arrested for raping infant in Delhi - Aug 17, 2012
- Forced to clear body parts, boy loses mental balance - Oct 01, 2011
- Explosion near Patna junction, train driver injured - Mar 01, 2012
- Robbers kill passenger aboard train - Feb 04, 2010
- Minor raped, thrown on rail line - Feb 25, 2012
- Two labourers run over by train - Apr 26, 2012
- Four coaches of train derail near Ghaziabad - Sep 01, 2010
- Alert railway gangman prevents accident - Dec 23, 2011