Railway employee commits suicideMarch 11th, 2012 - 11:30 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, March 11 (IANS) A 31-year-old railway employee committed suicide by hanging himself at his east Delhi residence, police said Sunday.
Sachin Kumar Walia was found hanging from a ceiling fan in his room at his house in Janata Flats in GTB Enclave, a police official said.
According to police, Walia’s wife Shivali had left the house to live with her mother’s family 15 days before the March 8 Holi festival and since then he had been tense.
“On Saturday night, he allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself. Police were informed about the incident Sunday morning,” said a police official.
Police have recovered a suicide note, in which Walia wrote that he did not blame anyone for his actions.
The body was handed over to the family after the autopsy.
The couple had a two-year-old daughter.
- Mother kills daughter, commits suicide - Jul 04, 2011
- Youth commits suicide in Delhi - May 29, 2011
- Man commits suicide over family disputes - Oct 08, 2011
- Depressed man commits suicide in Delhi (Lead) - May 30, 2011
- Delhi boy commits suicide - May 28, 2012
- Management aspirant hangs self - Feb 16, 2011
- Teen commits suicide - Jun 19, 2011
- Delhi-based Jet Airways pilot commits suicide - Apr 28, 2012
- Servant commits suicide in employer's house - Mar 04, 2011
- Long tennis coach commits suicide - Aug 22, 2011
- 14-year-old commits suicide - Aug 26, 2012
- Class 5 student hangs himself to death in Delhi - Jul 09, 2012
- Delhi doctor's body found hanging in house (Lead) - Jul 21, 2012
- Family dispute leads Delhi resident to suicide - Aug 10, 2012
- Student kills himself after mother's scolding - Mar 10, 2012