Rachel Wood doesn’t aspire to be a starOctober 28th, 2011 - 1:45 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 28 (IANS) Actress Evan Rachel Wood says she doesn’t want to be the “biggest star in the world” as she is more keen to play a long successful innings in showbiz.
The 24-year-old, who began her career when she was just four years old, believes in having a long, successful career than achieving short-term goals.
“I witnessed a lot of actors my age, their parents making them do everything and do it all now while they can,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Wood as saying.
“But I always thought, I’m young, I have time, I don’t want to be over exposed and fizzle out, I want to keep this going as long as possible. You have people going, ‘Do this, you’ll be the biggest star in the world’, but the last thing I want is to be the biggest star in the world,” she added.
- Rachel Wood finds Tilda sexy - Nov 29, 2011
- No childhood lost for Chloe Moretz - Nov 29, 2011
- Kate Winslet gives tips to bare-all on screen - Sep 05, 2010
- Salma won't go under the knife - Oct 13, 2011
- Michael Sheen recalls rejection days - Oct 31, 2011
- Rachel Weisz doesn't think son will act - Aug 09, 2012
- Rachel Wood underwent surgery to fix tooth problem - Mar 20, 2012
- Winslet Convinced Wood To Go Nude On TV - Sep 06, 2010
- If not an actor, I would've been interior designer: Aniston - Jun 16, 2011
- Kunis's secret of being firmly grounded - Aug 13, 2011
- Younger Kardashian's marriage a wake-up call for sister Kim - May 02, 2011
- Nicola Roberts won't get her nose fixed - Jul 02, 2011
- It's a baby boy for Rachel Zoe, husband - Mar 27, 2011
- Rachel Wood vows never to divorce - Jun 22, 2011
- I will sacrifice career for kids: Stefani - Oct 19, 2011