Rachel “Che” Tiongson Debunks Brutality Of Her HusbandSeptember 5th, 2009 - 2:24 am ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
The Deputy National Security Adviser Lui “Chavit” Singson has been debunked by his wife in Manila, who produced proof on Thursday of having been beaten by her husband after he found out that she was cheating on him. The government official was warned by the President’s Office on Friday. Sources revealed that Press Secretary Cerge Remonde said on the matter, “Our advise to Singson is to behave properly as an upright citizen and submit himself to due process of law.” The wife reportedly has been mistreated by her husband after being caught red-handed with her boyfriend on August 22nd in their Quizlon City residence.
It was a matter of concern for the authorities who suspected that Singson had used political power and resources to supposedly spy on his wife, which is rather unfair. Allegedly Singson admits to have assaulted his wife severely, with a whip he kept for taming his pet. He said he was prepared full-fledged to face the charges, and clarify his actions based on the proofs he would in turn produce on the pretext of being a victim of infidelity. Singson claims that this was not the first encounter he had with his wife and her boyfriend, and that he had warned them beforehand. Tiongson is mother of five from her marriage.
A case was filed on Wednesday, by the legal representative of Rachel Che Tiongson on Wednesday at 9am reportedly. All attempts made by the Phillipine Daily Inquirer to interview Tiongson went futile as she refused to comment on the situation.
- Woman kills mother-in-law with paramour's help - Aug 18, 2012
- Angry Liz Hurley 'dumps' Shane Warne - Dec 21, 2010
- Indian man sentenced to death by Sharia Court for killing lover's husband in UAE - May 03, 2010
- Hurley begs Nayar for forgiveness - Dec 20, 2010
- Looks, lies and a president's dwindling credibility - Jul 10, 2009
- Hurley blames Indian media for split - Dec 23, 2010
- High court does not allow minor to live with boyfriend - Feb 10, 2012
- Wife, paramour held for killing husband - Mar 30, 2011
- Russian exorcist stabs wife to death - Jun 29, 2012
- Ex-vice mayor shot dead in Phillipines - Mar 08, 2012
- Chinese Woman Worried About Missing Husband - Oct 08, 2010
- US denies Headley wives' warnings ignored - Oct 19, 2010
- Philippines rules out immediate arrests in political massacre - Nov 25, 2009
- Michael Sophocles Accuses Katie Waissel Of Being A Sex-Maniac - Oct 05, 2010
- Nileema Mishra to donate Magsaysay prize money - Jul 27, 2011
Tags: 9am, attempts, authorities, brutality, cerge remonde, due process of law, first encounter, government official, infidelity, legal representative, marriage, meena, national security adviser, phillipine daily inquirer, press secretary, pretext, proof, proofs, upright citizen, whip