R-Com GSM crosses 100,000 subscribers on first dayJanuary 5th, 2009 - 8:24 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Jan 5 (IANS) Reliance Communications, an Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group company, crossed 100,000 subscribers on the first day of the launch of its service in Mumbai, the company said in a statement Monday.”The high volume sales can be attributed to the company’s aggressive strategy,” an R-Com spokesperson said in the statement.
The company is offering up to 100 percent savings to sub-Rs.300 ARPU (average revenue per person) mobile customers at a one-time subscription charge (including GSM SIM) of Rs.25.
The plan offers Rs.900 worth of talk time on local calls and SMS to any network that can be accrued by Reliance Mobile GSM customers in daily tranches of Rs.10 spread over 90 days.
- Reliance Communications launches GSM telephony in Mumbai - Jan 04, 2009
- R-Com launches GSM services in Rajasthan - Jan 06, 2009
- RCom launches GSM service in Jammu and Kashmir - Feb 06, 2009
- Reliance launches SMS based mobile conferencing (Lead) - Oct 26, 2010
- RCom launches SMS-based e-mail service - Feb 03, 2010
- Reliance Capital starts mutual fund service through SMS - Aug 29, 2012
- Reliance launches SMS conference calls - Oct 26, 2010
- Reliance draws second tranche of loan - May 12, 2011
- Reliance Communication launches 3G services in four cities (Lead) - Dec 13, 2010
- Reliance Communications revenue rises 4.4 percent in 2010-11 - May 30, 2011
- Reliance mobile launches GSM services in Punjab - Jan 05, 2009
- Reliance Communications examining sale of controlling stake in arm - May 31, 2011
- Reliance Communications partners with Radio Netherlands - Feb 17, 2011
- RCom sets up 3G innovation lab in Mumbai - Aug 30, 2010
- Reliance Communications board nod for 26 percent stake sale - Jun 06, 2010