Quicker than five children? Check it outApril 29th, 2008 - 4:30 pm ICT by admin
New Delhi, April 29 (IANS) As a take-off from the format of the newly launched reality TV game show “Kya Aap Paanchvi Paas Se Tez Hain”, 94.3 My FM Dil Se! has introduced a radio version of the show called “Kya Aap MY FM ke paanch bacchon se fast hain?”. Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan dons the hat of a headmaster on the television version of the show. On radio, school kids will play quizmasters while they test the listeners on their elementary knowledge.
Harrish M. Bhatia, business head, Synergy Media Entertainment Ltd said: “We wanted to do something innovative which is attractive, participatory and entertaining. ‘Kya Aap MY FM ke Paanch Bachchon se Fast Hain’ seemed like a perfect plan to get vibrant with our listeners.”
The radio show is a multi city activity rolled out simultaneously at eight different stations of the channel including Jaipur, Chandigarh, Bhopal, Ahmedabad, Indore, Raipur, Nagpur and Surat.
“A fun filled contest of this magnitude is definitely exciting for people in these cities that will now have the opportunity to participate,” Bhatia said in a press statement.
Listeners are being invited to register through SMS by answering questions that appear in daily newspapers as well as aired on the station.
Participants are also selected through SMS registering as well as a few on-ground activities by the radio station.
The concept of the radio game show is slightly different from its TV version.
The children, who are recruited through auditions, fire three challenging questions to each participant. A cash prize of Rs.94.30 would be won for every correct answer. If the participant is successful in answering the three questions, he/she will be entitled to win bigger cash reward, Rs.943 each on answering two bonus questions.
If the participant fails to answer even one of the bonus questions, he/ she will have to go empty handed.
At the end of every six days, the station in each of the eight cities will have a lucky draw for the successful participants. Through this, they stand a chance to win a cash prize of Rs.25,000.
- 'Golmaal 3' Music Exclusively On 94.3 My FM - Oct 09, 2010
- I'm badshah of bedroom: SRK - Dec 17, 2010
- SRK returns to small screen with 'Zor Ka Jhatka' (Lead) - Dec 17, 2010
- 94.3 RADIO ONE LAUNCHES INDIA's first MUSIC ATM - May 31, 2010
- Rajesh Khanna's evergreen songs - Jul 18, 2012
- 'Tarraqi, kaamyaabi...': PM prays in Urdu for Kashmiris - Jun 07, 2010
- Dog is the third hero of "Kya Super..." : Tusshar - Jun 26, 2012
- Now Ramayana on radio! - Oct 01, 2010
- SRK back to TV - shoots for fiction show in Mannat (With Images) - May 03, 2011
- 94.3 Radio One Launches 'Play Your Music Day' With Shankar Ehsaan Loy - Jul 08, 2010
- Canada radio stations told to censor Dire Straits - Jan 14, 2011
- US man fooled into tattooing radio station logo across his forehead - Sep 29, 2010
- Shah Rukh to promote 'RA.One' in Bhopal - Oct 12, 2011
- Popular Hindi songs, now titles of TV shows - Jan 04, 2012
- Kiran Bedi to host radio talk show - Jun 09, 2012