Putin’s presidential campaign goes onlineJanuary 12th, 2012 - 7:00 pm ICT by IANS
Moscow, Jan 12 (IANS/RIA Novosti) The official presidential campaign website of Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin was launched Thursday.
The www.putin2012.ru website was designed at a cost of 1.1 million rubles (about $35,000) allocated from Putin’s campaign account.
“It’s a modern, solid and reliable online resource, which presents all necessary information about Putin as a presidential candidate,” the prime minister’s spokesman Dmitry Peskov said.
The website features Putin’s campaign platform, biography, interests, events and popular opinions.
Visitors will be able to leave their proposals to Putin in the “Let’s change Russia together” section.
- 600,000 Russians to watch presidential poll online - Mar 03, 2012
- Putin spy posters put up in Moscow - Jul 15, 2011
- Putin declares income of $122,000 for 2011 - Apr 12, 2012
- Putin to cheer for Russian judokas in Olympics - Aug 02, 2012
- Russian anti-rally bill wants $50,000 fine on protesters - May 11, 2012
- Putin top campaign spender - Mar 02, 2012
- Putin says no to TV presidential debates - Jan 12, 2012
- Putin spokesman hopes ties with US 'remain good' - Sep 08, 2012
- Putin proposes Medvedev as prime minister - May 07, 2012
- Medvedev accepts offer to head ruling party - Apr 27, 2012
- Putin unaffected by assassination plot - Feb 28, 2012
- Over 50 percent Russians trust Putin, Medvedev - Feb 19, 2011
- 650 international observers to monitor Russian polls - Nov 29, 2011
- Woman gifts socks, mittens to Medvedev, Putin - Nov 17, 2011
- Russia's Kommersant ends TV channel - Jun 27, 2012