Punjab minister seriously injured in car-truck crashMarch 29th, 2009 - 7:59 pm ICT by IANS
Chandigarh, March 29 (IANS) Senior Akali Dal leader and Punjab Cooperation Minister Kanwaljit Singh was seriously injured in a road accident in the state’s Mohali district Sunday evening.
Singh was rushed to the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) here, his aides said.
The accident between the minister’s vehicle and a truck took place near Landran town in Mohali district, 25 km from here, while the minister was going for an election meeting.
Mohali district police chief Jatinder Singh Aulakh told IANS that the minister was rushed to the PGIMER after the accident.
- Senior Punjab minister killed in car-trucks crash (Lead) - Mar 29, 2009
- Senior Punjab minister killed in car-trucks crash (Second Lead) - Mar 29, 2009
- Badal's wife passes away after prolonged illness - May 24, 2011
- Photo-journalist killed in road accident - Mar 06, 2011
- Badal's wife passes away, cremation Wednesday (Lead) - May 24, 2011
- BJP MLA in Punjab dies of heart attack - Jun 03, 2012
- 12 killed in Haryana accident - Aug 02, 2012
- Thousands attend Surinder Badal's cremation - May 25, 2011
- 29 pilgrims killed in Haryana accident (Lead) - Jul 30, 2012
- Punjab BJP leader injured in road accident - Dec 26, 2010
- Eight students among 12 killed in Haryana road accident - Apr 28, 2011
- Punjab cop booked for demanding bribe - Mar 13, 2011
- Seven killed in Himachal road accident - Apr 17, 2012
- Hooda discharged from hospital - May 17, 2012
- Toll in Himachal accident rises to 40 - Aug 19, 2010