Punj Lloyd bags $38 million Singapore contractSeptember 9th, 2008 - 2:03 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Sep 9 (IANS) Punj Lloyd Ltd Tuesday said its wholly owned subsidiary, Punj Lloyd Pte Ltd has bagged a $37.7 million (Rs.1.7 billion) contract from Singapore-based FWP.FWP is a joint venture between Foster Wheeler Asia Pacific Pte Ltd and Worley Parsons Pte Ltd.
Under the contract, Punj Lloyd will carry out select mechanical works on utilities in Jurong Island, Singapore, a company statement said.
Punj Lloyd Ltd is a transnational company specialising in the energy and infrastructure sectors. The company’s operations are spread across the Middle East, Africa, the Caspian, Asia Pacific and South Asia.
- Marico acquires aesthetics biz of Singapore's Derma Rx - May 25, 2010
- CESC to buy stake in Australian mining firm for $10 mn - Jun 09, 2011
- GMR secures funding for its Singapore power project - Jul 15, 2011
- Orient Green Power to up capacity to 1,000 MW by 2013 - Aug 21, 2010
- Sony launches varsity campus in Singapore - Jan 19, 2012
- Punj Lloyd to build metro stations in Singapore - Jul 01, 2009
- Punj Lloyd bags Rs.469 crore ONGC pipeline order - Nov 28, 2011
- Surya Pharma's arm acquires US's ActivOn for $22 mn - Dec 28, 2010
- GSPC-Gazprom tie up for LNG supply - Jan 11, 2011
- India is focus for world's largest serviced residence operator - Aug 07, 2011
- Qatar Petroleum awards 800 million dollars contract to Punj Lloyd - Oct 21, 2008
- Punj Lloyd bags Rs.614 crore contract for water project - Oct 01, 2010
- Punj Lloyd bags order for Dubai jet fuel pipeline - Oct 25, 2011
- MBEL plans to list subsidy in Singapore - Jan 30, 2010
- Punj Lloyd bags Rs.210 crore thermal power project - Jul 21, 2011