Pune varsity paper leaked, exam postponedMarch 29th, 2008 - 11:51 pm ICT by admin
Pune, March 29 (IANS) The first year paper of the University of Pune’s commerce course has been postponed after copies of it were found being sold, a university official said here Saturday. It will be held April 10. “The police caught some men selling the paper last night (Friday) and we compared it, and found it to be same. That’s when we knew that the paper has been leaked,” Umesh Deshpandey, assistant registrar (examinations), said.
“Since the paper was scheduled for Saturday morning we couldn’t change the paper, now we have postponed the exam for B.Com (Mathematic Statistics) to April 10,” said Deshpandey.
The police have arrested six people in this connection. Deshpandey confirmed that students of the university were involved in the leak. Nearly 33,000 students are appearing for the B.Com course at the university.
- AIEEE exam delayed after paper leak (Second Lead) - May 02, 2011
- DU cut-off list for non-collegiate women courses Friday - Jun 23, 2011
- BCom admissions to Punjab varsity to be online - Jun 06, 2011
- Delhi students look to Chandigarh for B.Com courses - Jun 27, 2011
- AIEEE exam held after three hour delay (Lead) - May 01, 2011
- Osmania University revises exam schedule following student protests - Feb 26, 2011
- Delhi university student commits suicide - Apr 28, 2012
- 'Personal reasons may have driven Dana to suicide' (Lead) - May 04, 2012
- 10 lakh students appear in all-India engineering entrance test - Apr 30, 2012
- Two held for Delhi University student's murder - Jul 15, 2010
- Publisher's employee prime accused in B.Ed paper leak: Police - May 10, 2010
- B.Ed exam cancelled after paper leak, four held (Second Lead) - May 06, 2010
- Jamia declares B.Ed result hours after exam - May 10, 2012
- B.Ed exam cancelled due to paper leak, four arrested (Lead) - May 05, 2010
- Horrible week for Karnataka students: Girl made to beg, two dead - Mar 28, 2012