Puerto Rican duo release their first singleJuly 20th, 2011 - 11:35 am ICT by IANS
Miami, July 20 (IANS/EFE) Reggaeton duo Dyland & Lenny Tuesday released on iTunes and radio “Pegate Mas”, the first single from their forthcoming album.
“We’re super enthusiastic about the launching of ‘Pegate Mas’ since it’s a number that musically we love and it’s going to get everyone dancing,” said Dyland, who along with Lenny will perform the song Friday on the programme “Escandalo TV” on the Telefutura network.
The song, produced by Dyland & Lenny and Motiff, is a pre-release from the album “My World 2″, which is expected to go on sale in the international market under the Sony Music label at the beginning of 2012.
Currently, Dyland & Lenny are in Miami with the intention of participating as hosts at Thursday’s Premios Juventud 2011 awards gala and also to begin promoting their new single.
This year, the gala will have a special segment, where three celebrities will compete in the “Just Dance Game” for $10,000 that will be donated to a charity designated by the winner.
Lenny was selected to be part of the contest along with Mexican singers Pee Wee and Paulina Goto.
El Hogar del Nino, which shelters abandoned girls who have been victims of violence, abuse and neglect in Puerto Rico, is the charity that Lenny has selected to receive the prize if he wins the contest.
The public will have the chance to choose the contest winner by voting on Facebook.
- Ricky Martin, Reik to perform at awards show - Jul 08, 2011
- Prince Royce making first disc in English - Jul 13, 2011
- Gloria Trevi admits to stage fright - Feb 18, 2012
- Rappers lead march against violence in Puerto Rico - Dec 28, 2011
- Don Omar, Prince Royce big winners at Billboard Latin awards - Apr 28, 2012
- Mexican singer operated for face injury - Jul 16, 2011
- Ivy Queen thrives in male-dominated reggaeton - Aug 29, 2012
- Natalia collaborating with Franco De Vita, Daddy Yankee - Jul 04, 2012
- Wisin, Yandel vault to No. 1 on Billboard Latin Songs - Sep 30, 2011
- Luis Fonsi's latest shoots to top of Latin Albums chart - Jul 08, 2011
- Romeo Santos tops Billboard's Latin songs charts - Dec 16, 2011
- Ricky Martin performs in Paraguay - Sep 11, 2011
- Composer of hits for Daddy Yankee releases single - Jun 01, 2011
- Gloria Trevi presents second single of new album - May 10, 2011
- Grammy-winner says his next baby will be a singer - Jan 25, 2012
Tags: abuse and neglect, contest winner, dance game, duo release, el hogar, escandalo tv, forthcoming album, hogar del, intention, itunes, mexican singers, motiff, music label, paulina, pee wee, pegate, puerto rican, segment, sony music, victims of violence