Protect former minister, family: StalinApril 2nd, 2012 - 3:24 pm ICT by IANS
Chennai, April 2 (IANS) Former Tamil Nadu deputy chief minister M.K. Stalin has sought adequate police cover for former minister K.N. Nehru following the murder of his brother K.N. Ramajayam at Tiruchirapalli.
In a letter to the police chief Monday, Stalin said some anonymous callers had threatened Nehru and his family members.
Stalin said the gruesome murder of Ramajayam had created panic among DMK cadres as well as the general public.
Stating that Nehru had been in public life for more than 25 years, Stalin said the threats have to be taken seriously and adequate protection should be accorded to him and his family.
- Former DMK minister's brother murdered in Tiruchirapalli - Mar 29, 2012
- Former DMK minister's brother nabbed - Sep 06, 2011
- Another former DMK minister arrested - Jan 23, 2012
- Stalin, son booked for land grab - Dec 01, 2011
- Former DMK minister held in land grab case - Aug 25, 2011
- DMK's top brass face land grab charge - Dec 02, 2011
- Stalin may face action for defaming Jayalalithaa: Minister - Dec 04, 2011
- Stalin, 40,000 protesting DMK activists detained - Aug 01, 2011
- Stalin complains of uneasiness, undergoes angiogram (Lead) - Dec 24, 2011
- Stalin complains of discomfort, in hospital - Dec 23, 2011
- Former DMK minister jailed in land grab case (Lead) - Aug 25, 2011
- Stalin, 40,000 protesting DMK activists detained (Lead) - Aug 01, 2011
- DMK leader held on land grab charge - Aug 31, 2011
- Jayalalithaa condoles minister's death - May 23, 2011
- Land worth Rs.624 crore restored to owners: Jayalalithaa - Oct 10, 2011