Property dealer held for constable’s murderOctober 5th, 2011 - 9:35 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Oct 5 (IANS) A property dealer, allegedly involved in the killing of a police constable last week, was arrested from north Delhi, police said Wednesday.
Ravinder Solanki, 27, was arrested from Rohini Tuesday for the murder of constable Tanveer, 28, on Sep 28. Solanki’s accomplice in the killing, Pradeep Sharma, was arrested Sep 29.
Solanki and Sharma broke into the constable’s house in west Delhi and fired five bullets at him.
“Tanveer had arrested the two in a land grab case earlier. They killed him for revenge,” said a police officer.
- Delhi policeman shot dead by property dealers - Sep 29, 2011
- Teen held for killing four-year-old - Nov 02, 2011
- Two children injured in celebratory firing - May 07, 2011
- Suspended cop held for plot to kill wife - Sep 06, 2011
- Three booked for killing hair-stylist - Sep 12, 2012
- One held for Delhi road rage shooting - Sep 01, 2011
- Biker shot at for not giving way - Aug 31, 2011
- Delhi Police ex-official, two men held for murder - Sep 18, 2011
- Man who killed over chicken tikka arrested (Lead) - Dec 28, 2010
- East Delhi property dealer arrested for murder - Dec 23, 2010
- Engineering students arrested for topper classmate's murder - Mar 01, 2012
- One held for killing woman in front of her son - Sep 12, 2012
- Two held for Uttar Pradesh cop's killing - Oct 27, 2011
- Three arrested for murder - Nov 07, 2011
- Teacher held for killing colleague - Apr 18, 2011