Priyanka visits Shimla to see her house constructionSeptember 4th, 2008 - 10:52 pm ICT by IANS
Shimla, Sep 4 (IANS) Congress president Sonia Gandhi’s daughter Priyanka Vadra Thursday visited the site where her house is being constructed in the Himachal Pradesh capital, government officials said.Priyanka, who arrived alone here Wednesday, inspected the site in Charabra, near The Retreat, a summer holiday resort, on the outskirts of Shimla.
She left for Chandigarh in the morning to fly back to Delhi, an official said.
During the past few months, Priyanka with her family has made several trips to Shimla.
She has bought a piece of prime land below the Kalyani helipad at Charabra. The area falls in the high-security zone because of its proximity to The Retreat.
The registry has been done in her name on a payment of Rs.4.6 million. It is learnt that Priyanka is keen to build a double-storeyed house.
- Priyanka's summer cottage being dismantled again - Apr 22, 2011
- Priyanka's Shimla cottage runs into rough weather - Sep 13, 2010
- Priyanka's dream cottage to come up again - Aug 26, 2011
- Bumpy road to Priyanka's cottage - Mar 22, 2012
- President's daughter to holiday in Shimla - May 13, 2011
- In Himachal hills lies Priyanka Gandhi's dream cottage - Jun 21, 2009
- Sonia Gandhi, Priyanka holidaying in Shimla - Jun 15, 2009
- Sonia Gandhi, Priyanka visit Shimla - Oct 20, 2009
- Priyanka Vadra's land deal figures in Himachal house - Aug 23, 2010
- Over 1,000 non-residents allowed to buy land in Himachal - Aug 25, 2011
- NIA team visits Kufri to probe visit by Headley's ex-wife - Jan 08, 2010
- Girl killed in black magic rite, couple held - Dec 18, 2010
- The hidden hand behind BJP flare-up? (Capital Buzz) - Nov 08, 2009
- Shimla goes without water - Jun 24, 2011
- Sonia, Priyanka leave Shimla for Delhi - Jun 16, 2009