Priyanka hungry for more meaty rolesApril 11th, 2012 - 5:48 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, April 11 (IANS) After doing more than 30 movies in Bollywood, playing 12 characters in “What’s Your Raashee?” and seven characters in “7 Khoon Maaf,” actress Priyanka Chopra still craves for more.
Director Kunal Kohli roped her in for his forthcoming film “Teri Meri Kahaani”, which will release June 22. Priyanka will play three different characters in the film, which has Shahid Kapoor opposite her.
“When I went to narrate the story to Priyanka, she didn’t say a word. But after the narration, the first thing Priyanka asked me was: ‘I have to play only three characters?’ I was amazed. She still has the hunger to do more and do far better,” Kohli said in a statement.
“Teri Meri Kahaani” is set in three eras - 1910, 1960 and 2012.
Priyanka said: “I enjoy doing such characters. It gives me a high. I play three different characters I the film.”
- Cinema needs to wean society from prejudices: Kunal Kohli - May 26, 2012
- Doing 'shayari' made me nervous: Shahid Kapoor - Apr 06, 2012
- Bollywood goes back and forth in time (Feature) - May 05, 2012
- 'Teri Meri...' pays tribute to 1960s movie legends - May 29, 2012
- Shahid-Priyanka chemistry in 'Teri Meri...' better than 'Kaminey' - Apr 12, 2012
- Success more dangerous than failure: Shahid Kapoor (Interview) - May 20, 2012
- Shahid in love with his character Javed (With Images) - Apr 11, 2012
- Neha Sharma is Shahid's love interest in 'Teri Meri Kahaani' - May 12, 2012
- 'Mukhtasar' was originally for my album: Wajid - May 21, 2012
- Priyanka in awe of Aradhana in 'Teri Meri Kahaani' (With Images) - May 11, 2012
- Priyanka urges people to watch cousin's 'Ishaqzaade' - Apr 08, 2012
- Kunal Kohli apes late Vijay Anand's style in 'Uff' - Jun 06, 2012
- 'Teri Meri Kahaani' happened over coffee: Shahid - May 09, 2012
- Great time for actresses in Indian cinema: Priyanka Chopra - Jun 09, 2012
- For Pooja Bhatt, 'Jism 2' director-proof script (Movie Snippets) - Jun 10, 2012