Private firm manager shot dead in DelhiJuly 25th, 2012 - 12:35 am ICT by IANS
New Delhi, July 24 (IANS) A 52-year-old administrative manager working with a private firm was shot dead by three bike-borne assailants here Tuesday morning, police said.
Nirmal Jain, a resident of west Delhi’s Shalimar Bagh, was shot dead near his office at Shivaji Marg in west Delhi’s Moti Nagar around 11 a.m. Jain died on way to hospital.
The bullet pierced his chest, police said.
“The reason behind the killing is yet to be ascertain while prima facie it seems to be a case of personal rivalry as Rs.19,000 that he was carrying were not taken away by the assailants. They only snatched some documents carried by the victim,” said V. Renganathan, Additional Commissioner of Police.
Jain is survived by his wife, a 22-year-old daughter and an 18-year-old son.
“He was working as an administrative manager with Pan Bahar company,” said the officer.
- Elderly woman found dead in her Delhi flat - Jun 20, 2012
- Teacher shot dead in capital - Apr 18, 2012
- Foreign exchange agent found strangled - Aug 31, 2011
- Municipal poll contestant shot in Uttar Pradesh - Jun 19, 2012
- Four auto drivers held for murder in Delhi - Jul 13, 2011
- Husband of village pradhan shot dead - Sep 23, 2011
- Couple found dead at home - Jan 27, 2012
- Delhi Police constable shot dead - Apr 21, 2012
- 70-year-old jumps off flyover - May 08, 2011
- Housewife shot at her house - Nov 09, 2011
- Car showroom manager stabbed to death - Jun 04, 2011
- Woman shot at for not withdrawing molestation complaint - Jul 23, 2012
- Businessman shot dead in Delhi - May 09, 2012
- Four murders in Delhi over a few hours - Sep 18, 2009
- Delhi property dealer shot dead - Feb 19, 2011