Premature to name terror group behind blasts: Home ministryJuly 13th, 2011 - 10:29 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, July 13 (IANS) The home ministry Wednesday said it would be premature to name the terrorist group behind the serial blasts in Mumbai that killed at least 10 people and left scores injured.
“It would be premature to name the organisation behind the blasts. It is, however, certain that a terrorist organisation is behind the blast,” U.K. Bansal, secretary (Internal Security) in the home ministry, told a news channel.
“All attempts of investigations are on. A Central Forensic Science laboratory (CFSL) team has left for Mumbai, National Investigation Agency (NIA) team is already there with Mumbai Police,” Bansal added.
“The information is not complete. We will inform you when the complete information comes,” Bansal added.
Three blasts rocked Mumbai Wednesday evening. One took place at Dadar and the others in Zaveri Bazar and Opera House.
- Terror revisits Mumbai, 21 killed in serial blasts - Jul 14, 2011
- Three arrested in Mumbai 13/7 blasts case - Jan 23, 2012
- PM wants perpetrators caught as terror plot remains mystery - Jul 14, 2011
- Indian Mujahideen suspected behind Mumbai blasts - Jul 14, 2011
- Mumbai police claim cracking 13/7 blasts; centre baffled (Second Lead) - Jan 24, 2012
- Mumbai blasts: Suspect's sketch being prepared - Jul 16, 2011
- Group behind Mumbai triple blasts identified: Police - Sep 24, 2011
- Indian Mujahideen hideouts raided for leads in Mumbai blasts probe - Jul 15, 2011
- Zaveri Bazar became target for the third time - Jul 14, 2011
- Mumbai blasts coordinated terror attack: Chidambaram (Lead) - Jul 13, 2011
- Mumbai bombs may have been deadly cocktail of explosives - Jul 14, 2011
- Chidambaram in Mumbai, visits blast sites - Jul 14, 2011
- 'Terrorists may have used safe house near blast sites' - Jul 16, 2011
- Mumbai blasts: IM operative's Bengal link being probed - Jul 16, 2011
- Toll in 13/7 Mumbai triple blasts climbs to 27 (Lead) - Sep 15, 2011
Tags: bansal, blasts in mumbai, cfsl, dadar, forensic science laboratory, home ministry, internal security, investigation agency, investigations, left scores, national investigation, New Delhi, opera house, serial blasts, terror group, terrorist group, terrorist organisation, three blasts, wednesday evening, zaveri