Preity’s performance woesApril 5th, 2012 - 6:04 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, April 5 (IANS) Actress Preity Zinta, who has been away from the limelight for quite a few years, is nervous about her forthcoming performance at the ongoing Indian Premier League (IPL) 5 in Pune.
“On April 8, KXIP play Pune and I will be performing at the stadium! Doing it for Ganesh Hegde who I started my career with and OMG I am Nervous (sic),” the 37-year-old tweeted.
“It’s been 3 and a half years since I last performed on stage. Suddenly the butterflies have doubled,” she further tweeted.
Preity co-owns Indian Premier League’s Mohali-based team Kings XI Punjab (KXIP).
The actress, who was last seen playing a cameo in Salman Khan-starrer “Main Aurr Mrs Khanna” in 2009, is currently working on her first home production titled “Ishq in Paris”.
- Big B, Priyanka to attend opening of hi-tech Pune stadium - Apr 08, 2012
- Bips asks fans for new DVD title (Movie Snippets) - May 14, 2012
- 'Preity Zinta is a businesswoman in her head' - Sep 14, 2012
- Dev Anand gets nostalgic at Taj (Movie Snippets) - May 24, 2011
- Haven't bought any house in US: Preity Zinta - May 19, 2012
- Mallika meets Jackie Chan, again (Movie Snippets) - May 21, 2012
- Ajay Devgn's 'Phool Aur Kante' stunt in 'Crackers' (Movie snippets) - Jun 17, 2011
- Preity Zinta argues with airport official - Apr 15, 2011
- We don't need icons, we are equals; Gilchrist - Apr 09, 2011
- Now Preity shoots at Eiffel Tower (Movie Snippets) - Feb 29, 2012
- Preity Zinta to don sporty look for small screen debut - Jan 27, 2011
- Kings XI Punjab looking to increase fan base - Apr 10, 2011
- Brett Lee link-up news stale, says Preity Zinta - May 28, 2011
- Chennai Super Kings arrive in Chandigarh to take on Kings XI Punjab - Apr 12, 2011
- Some TV contestants were really cheeky: Preity Zinta (Interview) - Mar 10, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,