Preity thanks SRK, Manisha Koirala ‘Dil se’ (Movie Snippets)June 26th, 2012 - 4:58 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, June 26 (IANS) Now that Preity Zinta is working with a new actor in her debut production “Ishkq In Paris” (IIP), she says she appreciates Shah Rukh Khan and Manisha Koirala’s behaviour towards her during “Dil Se…” even more.
“Must confess that I appreciate Shah Rukh and Manisha being so amazing to me in ‘Dil Se..’ even more now as I am working with a new actor in IIP,” tweeted Preity.
The new actor is reportedly TV actor Gaurav Chanana, who has been rechristened Rhehaan.
Meanwhile, she is excited about having French actress Isabelle Adjani in the cast.
“Come September, people across the world will be amazed by Isabelle Adjani in ‘Ishkq In Paris’! I am so amazed n excited by her performance,” wrote Preity.
The movie, also featuring Arjun Rampal, is being directed by Prem Soni.
Sushmita enjoying ‘wearing many hats’
Former Miss Universe and actress Sushmita Sen says it has been a “daunting task” to juggle between her role as a mother and as a businesswoman.
“Right now I am wearing many hats — from being a mother to running ‘I Am She’ and putting my film production company together. It has been a daunting task,” Sushmita said on the sidelines of a recent event.
Sushmita is the founder of I Am She, a national beauty pageant, started in 2010, which sends its winner to Miss Universe and Miss Asia Pacific pageants.
Indore-based girl Himangini Singh Yadu, who represented India at the Miss Asia Pacific 2012, won the international title, leaving the actress extremely proud.
In the meantime, her production plans are on hold.
“My film ‘Jhansi Ki Rani’ has been put on hold. I can make that film only when I get the right kind of budget. It is a film that has been storyboarded and locked,” added the 36-year-old, who has adopted two daughters - Renee and Alisah.
Sameera opens up about her weight issues
Actress Sameera Reddy has a word of advice for all showbiz aspirants - be fit, not fat!
The 34-year-old was a celebrity guest on UTV Stars’ “The Chosen One” when she advised the show contestants on their on screen presence.
She spoke to them about what she went through when she weighed as much as 105 kgs when she was new to the industry. She even shared how she suffered water retention problems.
But she worked hard on it and started working towards a fit and fabulous body. She advised the young girls that being fat is not wise in the glamour world.
The episode featuring Sameera will be aired Saturday.
- 'Ishkq In Paris' important for Preity and me: Designer (With Images) - Sep 05, 2012
- 'Ishkq In Paris' toughest film for Preity - Sep 12, 2012
- Hats off to actors who work with newcomers: Preity Zinta - Sep 08, 2012
- Big B admires Preity's guts, drive - Jun 20, 2012
- Salman not returning any favours: Preity - Sep 07, 2012
- Can't think 'Mr.India 2' without Amrish Puri: Shekhar Kapur (Movie Snippets) - Jun 23, 2012
- Parisian feel to Preity's 'Ishkq In Paris' (With Image) - Jul 05, 2012
- Kissing missing from 'Ishkq In Paris': Preity - Sep 17, 2012
- 'Barfi!' selected for Busan fest (Movie Snippets)( With Image) - Sep 02, 2012
- Preity feels thinnest, loses 10 kg in two years - Sep 01, 2012
- India makes it to top five at Miss Asia Pacific World - Oct 16, 2011
- 'Preity Zinta is a businesswoman in her head' - Sep 14, 2012
- Bips asks fans for new DVD title (Movie Snippets) - May 14, 2012
- I want Madhubala's films, Madhuri's talent: Dia - Mar 29, 2012
- Sushmita congratulates Parul for bringing honour to India (With Images) - Dec 28, 2011
Tags: arjun rampal, businesswoman, daunting task, debut production, film production company, french actress, gaurav chanana, isabelle adjani, manisha koirala, miss asia pacific, miss universe, national beauty pageant, preity zinta, sameera reddy, shah rukh khan, soni, tv actor, wearing many hats, word of advice, yadu