Pregnant woman commits suicide in DelhiJune 19th, 2012 - 11:37 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, June 19 (IANS) A 25-year-old pregnant woman died Tuesday after she jumped off the fifth floor of a building where she resided with her husband here, police said.
The incident was reported around 11.10 a.m. from south Delhi’s Sarita Vihar.
Preeti Jha was rushed to the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) where she succumbed to her injuries around 3.45 p.m., police said.
Jha, who was married a year ago, apparently took the extreme step after a fight with her husband.
No suicide note has been recovered.
- Dowry demand leads woman to suicide - Apr 19, 2012
- Engineering girl student commits suicide - May 21, 2012
- Pregnant woman kills herself after tiff with husband - May 10, 2010
- Two girl students commit suicide in Delhi - Feb 25, 2011
- Woman dies after jumping from metro station terrace - May 04, 2012
- Woman commits suicide, six held in dowry case - Jun 14, 2012
- MBA student commits suicide - Nov 04, 2011
- Man falls from highrise, dies - Apr 26, 2011
- Woman jumps off Delhi metro station - Aug 27, 2012
- Childless woman commits suicide in capital - Feb 15, 2011
- Pregnant woman dies after being hit by car in Delhi - May 26, 2012
- Domestic help commits suicide - Dec 27, 2011
- Financial loss forces woman to attempt suicide - Aug 10, 2012
- Man attempts suicide at Metro station (Lead) - May 05, 2012
- Ex-army man guns down Delhi doctor, held (Second Lead) - Sep 19, 2012