‘Pregnant man’ gives birth baby girl: ReportJuly 4th, 2008 - 10:41 am ICT by IANS
San Francisco, July 4 (DPA) A transsexual who became known as the “pregnant man” has given birth to a baby girl, US broadcaster ABC News has reported. The natural birth took place at a hospital in Bend, Oregon, Sunday, the broadcaster said quoting an unnamed source.
Thomas Beatie, 34, was born female, but underwent a hormonal sex change and had his breasts removed several years ago. He had been living as a man with his wife, Nancy.
The couple decided that Beatie should give birth to their child because Nancy was unable to conceive and he had retained his female sexual organs.
“She’s really cute, really pretty,” the source told ABC News of the newborn.
- Pregnant Man Thomas Beatie Delivers Baby No 3 - Aug 03, 2010
- First known transgender man to give birth welcomes third child - Aug 03, 2010
- 'Pregnant man' gives birth to second baby - Jun 10, 2009
- Briton becomes country's first male to give birth - Feb 12, 2012
- "Pregnant Man" Thomas Beatie Gives Birth To Baby Number 3 - Aug 03, 2010
- Pregnant man expecting third child - Feb 11, 2010
- Pregnant man - Thomas Beatie gives birth to baby number three - Aug 03, 2010
- Pregnant Man Delivers Baby No. 3 - Aug 03, 2010
- 'Pregnant man' planning to have 4th child despite filing for bankruptcy - Mar 25, 2011
- 'Pregnant Man' Thomas Beatie To Give Birth To Baby No. 3 - Feb 17, 2010
- US 'Pregnant Man' is pregnant again - Feb 15, 2010
- US 'pregnant man' gives birth to second child - Jun 10, 2009
- Thomas Beatie Conceives Again - Feb 20, 2010
- World's first Pregnant man - Thomas Beatie is pregnant again - Feb 17, 2010
- The second pregnant man is Scott Moore - Jan 29, 2010