Pregnant bank manager killed in Noida accidentJuly 29th, 2012 - 11:22 pm ICT by IANS
Noida, July 29 (IANS) A 28-year-old pregnant bank manager was killed and her husband wounded when their car collided with another vehicle in Noida early Sunday morning, police said. The driver of the other vehicle was arrested.
Anupriya, assistant manager with HDFC Bank in Delhi, was eight months pregnant. She and her husband Ravi were returning to their Sector 47 house in Noida when the accident took place in the Sector 62.
They had gone to a birthday party in Ghaziabad Saturday evening. The couple were returning home early Sunday. As they reached Sector-62, a Mahindra Marshall vehicle hit their car.
The driver of the Mahindra Marshall vehicle was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol, police said.
- Minor child killed, five injured in accident - Nov 21, 2011
- Notorious criminals arrested in Ghaziabad - Jun 17, 2012
- Five youth held for vehicle thefts - Feb 02, 2011
- Two held for Ghaziabad gangrape - Mar 15, 2012
- Policeman crushed to death by speeding bus in Noida - Dec 12, 2010
- Two critical in Mumbai drunk driving accident - Apr 01, 2012
- Student killed in road accident - Dec 28, 2010
- 'Bollywood inspired' student held for forgery - Mar 06, 2011
- Professor critically wounded in Ghaziabad - Aug 21, 2012
- Three mowed down by speeding vehicle - Aug 23, 2011
- Two pedestrians killed in east Delhi - Feb 20, 2012
- Armed assailants rob car in Noida - Nov 23, 2010
- BPO staffer crushed by car in fog - Jan 05, 2012
- Women's panel slams Noida police for naming rape victim - Feb 27, 2012
- Two engineering students held for vehicle thefts - Jan 13, 2011
Tags: bank manager, birthday party, driving under the influence, driving under the influence of alcohol, early sunday morning, eight months, mahindra, marshall, morning police, returning home, saturday evening