Prakash Tatia sworn in as Jharkhand High Court judgeApril 11th, 2011 - 1:59 pm ICT by IANS
Ranchi, April 11 (IANS) Prakash Chandra Tatia was Monday sworn in as a judge of the Jharkhand High Court. He will be appointed the court’s chief justice when incumbent Bhagwati Prasad retires May 14.
Tatia was administered oath by Prasad.
Tatia was earlier a judge of the Rajasthan High Court.
The Jharkhand High Court has 11 judges against its sanctioned strength of 20.
- Syed Ahmad is new Jharkhand governor - Sep 04, 2011
- Bhagwati Prasad sworn in as chief justice of Jharkhand - Aug 22, 2010
- With new judge, Supreme Court has 26 judges - Apr 02, 2012
- Supreme Court gets three new judges - Sep 13, 2011
- Probe ordered into illegally occupied houses in Jharkhand - Apr 19, 2011
- Justice Lokur sworn in as Supreme Court judge (Lead) - Jun 04, 2012
- Three new judges join Delhi High Court (Lead) - Oct 17, 2011
- Justice Gogoi joins apex court - Apr 23, 2012
- Justice Mishra sworn-in as Supreme Court judge - Apr 30, 2010
- Jharkhand court declines to halt demolition drive - Apr 20, 2011
- New ombudsman for Jharkhand - Jan 03, 2011
- Justice Lokur sworn in as Supreme Court judge - Jun 04, 2012
- Apex court to have a woman judge after four years - Apr 29, 2010
- Supreme Court to have a woman judge after four years - Apr 30, 2010
- Justice Mahesh Mittal Kumar sworn-in as J&K; chief justice - Jun 08, 2012
Tags: , , , , , ,