Prakash India’s next envoy to South KoreaDecember 7th, 2011 - 5:16 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Dec 7 (IANS) Vishnu Prakash, the spokesperson of the external affairs ministry, has been named as India’s next ambassador to South Korea.
The external affairs ministry Wednesday announced Prakash’s appointment as India’s next envoy in Seoul. “He is expected to take up his assignment shortly,” the ministry said.
Syed Akbaruddin, a senior diplomat who was earlier in Vienna with the International Atomic Energy Agency, is likely to succeed Prakash as the ministry spokesperson.
- Syed Akbaruddin is new spokesperson of India's Foreign Office (Lead) - Dec 07, 2011
- Bhagwati India's next envoy to London? - Nov 28, 2011
- Nirupama Rao named India's next ambassador to US - Jul 16, 2011
- Ranjan Mathai named India's new foreign secretary (Second Lead) - Jun 27, 2011
- Ranjan Mathai to be new foreign secretary (Lead) - Jun 27, 2011
- Indian envoys to Guyana, Guatemala, Morocco named - Feb 22, 2012
- Mathai to visit US next week: N-deal, Iran on agenda - Feb 01, 2012
- India names new envoy to Uganda - Jan 06, 2011
- India to push N-deals with South Korea, Mongolia - Jul 22, 2011
- Sunil Kumar Lal is new ambassador to Spain - Mar 28, 2011
- Govt. appoints Sunil Jain as next Ambassador of India to Turkmenistan - Oct 12, 2010
- Who will be India's next envoy to Britain? - Aug 28, 2011
- India-Pakistan foreign secretary talks July 4-5 - Jun 26, 2012
- Abu Hamza arrest an achievement, says government - Jun 26, 2012
- Indian envoys' meet: Cyber security, Arab Spring on agenda - Sep 13, 2012
Tags: ambassador, appointment, atomic energy agency, diplomat, external affairs ministry, India, international atomic energy, international atomic energy agency, New Delhi, prakash, seoul, south korea, spokesperson, vienna, vishnu