Portobello estate in Corona del MarMay 27th, 2008 - 6:36 pm ICT by David M N James
The Portabello is ranking as America’s third most expensive property, priced at $75 million. Probably the most attractive maisonettes in the history of architecture, Portabello is a wonder among the elite and has become an irresistible eyesight. Portobello estate in Corona del Mar, California is an ultramodern home and is listed as one of the most expensive homes in the world. Portabello has beat Donald Trumps $50 million home by earning praise and a Forbes coverage due to its homely nature and the serenity of its surroundings. Portabello has become the highlight in billionaires and Hollywood stars for its absolute tranquility. According to literature on the background and profile of Portabello, Portabello is an art form which adds panache to its natural environment. The exquisite Italian description is“beautiful door”.
The home was featured in 2006 as an upcoming competitor of luxury homes in California and has fulfilled this anxiety of bookmakers that it would hit a $75 million value in 2008. Portbello is worth over $75 million at the current real estate value. Portabello has eight bedrooms which are deemed as the hearst of the mansion. It has a glamorous and tranquil 30,000 square feet of interior space and the most baby blue like private beach.
Portabello failed to make the headlines this year on the top best homes elite group. The Portabello value date line seems to be far away since the market value of this beautiful establishment is yet to be achieved. The home has attracted a $5million increase in value up from its previous $70million. Brokers in the business say some homes have hit the $100 million optimum and they seem to keep gaining. Portbello hardly made it to that tier and its playing second fiddle.
The estate features as America’s most expensive estates. Agents have been looking for buyers though various billionaires have been buying in Palm Beach leaving this high end, tranquil abode alone. Portabello features dominantly as an expensive, exquisite luxury mansion in California.
- World's most expensive $150m mansion still looking for buyer - Jan 17, 2011
- DiCaprio to lease out Malibu home - May 22, 2012
- Julio Iglesias pays $15.2 mn for Miami mansion - Apr 10, 2012
- Hearst Zebras Killed by Angry Neighbors in California - Jan 14, 2011
- Aguilera sells Hollywood house at loss - Sep 02, 2011
- Nicolas Cage's Former Las Vegas Home Up For Sale Once Again - Jan 13, 2011
- Cheryl Cole to buy $5.5 million mansion - Oct 13, 2011
- Stallone sells new house - Apr 22, 2012
- Charlie Sheen selling Beverly Hills mansion - May 27, 2011
- Has Depp bought villa in Hollywood for Paradis? - Sep 12, 2012
- Pink's luxury house up for sale - Aug 14, 2011
- Candy Spelling's LA home 'world's most expensive for sale property' - Apr 26, 2010
- 'Love palace' built by famous prostitute in Paris restored - Mar 29, 2010
- World's costliest flat on sale for 140 mn pounds - Aug 11, 2010
- Ricky Martin sells Miami Beach mansion for $10.6 mn - Apr 25, 2012