Portman not in rush for another babyAugust 20th, 2012 - 7:58 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 20 (IANS) Actress Natalie Portman, who is mom to 13-month-old Aleph, is in no rush to have another baby.
“She still complains about how crazy she was during pregnancy,” showbizspy.com quoted a source as saying.
“She couldn’t wait to get back to her normal routine and diet, which includes two glasses of wine at the end of the day,” added the source.
Portman, 31, recently tied the knot with French choreographer Benjamin Millepied, who is Aleph’s father.
The couple met on the sets of “Black Swan”.
- Natalie Portman marries Benjamin Millepied - Aug 06, 2012
- Portman gives birth to baby boy - Jun 15, 2011
- Is Natalie Portman married? - Feb 28, 2012
- Pregnant Natalie Portman hits the pool daily to keep fit - Jan 18, 2011
- Portman engaged, expecting first child - Dec 28, 2010
- Natalie Portman on a sabbatical from movies - Jan 23, 2011
- 'Indescribably happy' Portman announces she's engaged and pregnant - Dec 28, 2010
- Portman finally feels like an adult - Jan 10, 2011
- Natalie Portman now a belly dancer - Apr 30, 2011
- Pregnancy really calm and good: Natalie Portman - Jan 17, 2011
- Choreographer was 'obsessed' with Natalie on movie set - Nov 29, 2010
- Natalie Portman takes a break from movies to be with baby - Jan 23, 2011
- Benjamin Millepied And Natalie Portman Attend "Black Swan" Premiere - Sep 03, 2010
- Natalie Portman poses topless for perfume ad - Jan 13, 2011
- Natalie Portman And Benjamin Millepied Are Expecting Their First Baby - Dec 28, 2010