Portman gives birth to baby boyJune 15th, 2011 - 1:20 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 15 (IANS) Oscar winner Natalie Portman and her fiance Benjamin Millepied have become the proud parents of a son.
People.com reports that Natalie gave birth to a baby boy Tuesday.
Natalie had announced in December that she was pregnant and planned to marry boyfriend, French ballet dancer and choreographer Benjamin Millepied.
The two worked together in “Black Swan” in which Natalie played a self-mutilating ballerina. She won the Academy Award for her performance in February.
- 'Indescribably happy' Portman announces she's engaged and pregnant - Dec 28, 2010
- Natalie Portman And Benjamin Millepied Are Expecting Their First Baby - Dec 28, 2010
- Portman engaged, expecting first child - Dec 28, 2010
- Portman praises fiance at Oscars - Mar 01, 2011
- Is Natalie Portman married? - Feb 28, 2012
- Natalie Portman now a belly dancer - Apr 30, 2011
- Portman not in rush for another baby - Aug 20, 2012
- Portman planning movie hiatus - Jan 16, 2011
- Natalie Portman to take a break from movies after giving birth - Jan 15, 2011
- Natalie Portman marries Benjamin Millepied - Aug 06, 2012
- Natalie Portman plays down the 'Black Swan' controversy - Apr 07, 2011
- Choreographer was 'obsessed' with Natalie on movie set - Nov 29, 2010
- Natalie Portman fell in love with fiance as they danced for 'Black Swan' - Jan 21, 2011
- Pregnant Natalie Portman hits the pool daily to keep fit - Jan 18, 2011
- Natalie Portman on a sabbatical from movies - Jan 23, 2011