Pop star Pink turns to Scientology to cope with divorceSeptember 13th, 2008 - 12:26 am ICT by IANS
New York, Sep 12 (IANS) Pop star Pink has reportedly turned to Scientology to help her move on after her split from husband Carey Hart. The pair’s two-year marriage ended earlier this year and friends reveal the singer has sought comfort from pal Juliette Lewis, who is introducing her to the controversial religion, reports Hollywood.com.
“Pink is in the beginning stages of checking out the religion, but she has taken to it and she wants to get more involved,” a source told Star magazine.
The religion is also popular with superstars Lisa Marie Presley, Tom Cruise and John Travolta.
- Pink turns to Scientology to deal with broken marriage - Sep 12, 2008
- Is Tom Cruise going to tie the knot with Yolanda Pecoraro? - Jul 19, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez & husband may have split because of Scientology - Aug 15, 2011
- Was the Church of Scientology auditioning women for Tom Cruise to marry? - Jul 09, 2012
- Katie Holmes signs confidentiality agreement? - Jul 12, 2012
- Tom Cruise denies claims that Scientology interviewed women for him - Sep 04, 2012
- Pink gives birth to a baby girl - Jun 03, 2011
- Lisa Marie quits LA for England - Aug 19, 2010
- Pink wants more kids - Nov 16, 2011
- Travolta introduces Lohan to scientology - May 07, 2011
- Pink's luxury house up for sale - Aug 14, 2011
- Pink to name her baby after a whiskey? - Nov 30, 2010
- Lisa Marie Presley Opens Up About Her Relationship To Oprah Winfrey - Oct 22, 2010
- Amy Winehouse to embrace Scientology? - Mar 07, 2010
- It's daughter over gym for Pink - Jul 10, 2012