Police officer’s son killed in GhaziabadJanuary 10th, 2009 - 12:51 pm ICT by IANS
Ghaziabad, Jan 10 (IANS) The son of a Delhi Police officer was shot dead at the Vijay Nagar locality here, the police said Saturday.Jyoti Prasad, 35, was shot at 10.30 p.m. Friday at a cocktail party hosted by one of his friends here.
“Four men present in the party opened fire after a tussle over a property dispute,” Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) L. Ravi Kumar said.
He said Jyoti Prasad sustained two bullet injuries in his chest and was rushed to the Government District Hospital, where he was declared dead.
“The assailants have been taken into custody and are being interrogated. Prasad’s father has been informed,” Kumar added.
- Property dealer shot dead in Ghaziabad - Dec 24, 2011
- Mystery shrouds couple's death in police custody - Jun 08, 2012
- Man shot at, thrown off flyover by robbers - Jan 10, 2011
- Cricketer Ajay Tyagi shot dead in Ghaziabad - Jul 06, 2012
- Property dealer shot dead in Ghaziabad - Dec 15, 2010
- No breakthrough in Woodland manager's murder case - Jul 21, 2012
- SP leader's son shot dead in Ghaziabad - Aug 12, 2012
- Spurned lover kills four, self (Lead) - Sep 03, 2012
- Trader shot in Ghaziabad - Jul 13, 2010
- Two farmers murdered in Ghaziabad - Aug 29, 2010
- Government employee shot dead outside office - Feb 23, 2011
- Reward announced for capture of escaped convict - Jun 20, 2011
- Businessman shot dead in Assam - May 13, 2012
- Ex-RJD MP's relative among two killed in Patna - Jul 10, 2012
- Private firm manager shot dead in Delhi - Jul 25, 2012