Police for brain mapping of suspects in Mona Suri murderOctober 31st, 2008 - 10:43 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Oct 31 (IANS) Delhi Police Friday told a city court they would conduct brain mapping tests on four suspects allegedly involved in the murder of fashion designer Mona Suri last year. One of them is her husband and another his alleged girlfriend.The police filed its status report on the case before Metropolitan Magistrate Tarun Sehrawat. The police said they had obtained the consent of the suspects — husband Naveen Suri, his girlfriend Rachna, Rohit Aggarwal, a friend of Rachna, and Rajiv Sharma — for the brain mapping test.
The police also told the court they would conduct a lie-detection test on Aggarwal on Nov 5.
Mona Suri, 35, was allegedly set on fire by two unidentified motorcycle-borne assailants after they poured kerosene on her outside her residence in Greater Kailash area on Aug 12 last year. She died of her injuries at Safdarjung hospital several days later.
- Crime Branch to probe fashion designer's murder - Oct 06, 2009
- Woman, daughter set on fire in Noida - Sep 20, 2010
- BMW case: Police plea for test identification rejected - May 17, 2012
- Police seek public help in fashion designer's murder case - Feb 16, 2010
- Gurgaon BMW hit-and-run: Order on police plea reserved - May 16, 2012
- Dey murder accused remanded to police custody (Lead) - Jun 27, 2011
- Gangster, who inspired 'Rakta Charitra', shot dead in Hyderabad (Second Lead) - Jan 04, 2011
- Gangster-politician Suri shot in Hyderabad, condition critical (Lead) - Jan 03, 2011
- Indo-Canadian woman killed by husband - Jul 29, 2011
- Aarushi case: CBI gets notice on Talwars' plea (Second Lead) - Mar 26, 2012
- J. Dey murder case cracked, seven held - Jun 27, 2011
- Accused in Gurgaon BMW hit-and-run gets bail - May 15, 2012
- Dey murder: Vora remanded to judicial custody till Dec 20 - Dec 09, 2011
- Woman sets herself ablaze over dowry harassment - Jun 25, 2011
- 10 held for gang-raping woman in Bengal - Sep 11, 2012