Police find nun’s body in her conventAugust 17th, 2011 - 1:24 pm ICT by IANS
Thiruvananthapuram, Aug 17 (IANS) A nun was found dead Wednesday morning inside a water tank at the convent where she resided in Kerala, police said.
Sister Mary Ancy was found dead at the Holy Spiritual Centre, located near the famed tourist destination of Kovalam, they said.
The dead body of the 45-year-old was recovered by the inmates of the convent.
Police suspect a foul play because the slabs that covered the water tank were found displaced.
Ancy hailed from Kottayam.
- Police find nun's body in her convent's tank (Lead) - Aug 17, 2011
- Kerala nun's death: Police question 50 people - Aug 18, 2011
- Kovalam to get massive makeover - Sep 29, 2011
- Kerala records rise in tourist arrivals - Jan 19, 2012
- Kerala sister's book runs into controversy - Aug 12, 2012
- Kerala readies to launch seaplane services in January - Sep 21, 2012
- Kerala ready to manage its garbage - Oct 01, 2011
- Discrepancies in voters' list lead to walkout - Jul 07, 2010
- Two lab officials to be charged in Kerala's Abhaya case - May 31, 2011
- Proposed Vizhinjam Port clears another hurdle - Feb 01, 2012
- Green nod for Kerala port project within a year: Ramesh - Jun 13, 2011
- Four dead, 20 rescued from bus that fell into Kerala river - Mar 23, 2010
- Proposed Vizhinjam Port suffers setback - Jan 04, 2012
- Unholy goings-on cloud Kerala's churches - Dec 23, 2008
- Two arrested for death of man from Bihar in Kerala - Aug 11, 2012