Police claim Lodhi Road murder case cracked, two heldMay 13th, 2008 - 10:22 pm ICT by admin
New Delhi, May 13 (IANS) Two men were arrested Tuesday and Delhi Police said the case of an 18-year-old boy’s murder at his Lodhi Road home Saturday has been solved. “We have arrested two men for murdering Sanchit Sachdeva. Robbery was one of the motives behind the killing,” said a senior police official.
Sanchit, who appeared for his Class 12 board exams from Delhi Police Public School recently, was found murdered at his home around 5.30 p.m. Saturday when his mother Preeti returned from her office.
She works in the information and broadcasting ministry and her husband R.K. Sachdeva is an official with the public sector Indian Oil.
Sanchit was alone at home when the crime took place.
- Lodhi Road murder case cracked, two arrested (Lead) - May 14, 2008
- Teenager murdered in Lodhi Colony home (Lead) - May 10, 2008
- Woman, two children murdered in Bihar (Lead) - Aug 17, 2010
- Woman killed while resisting robbery - Mar 07, 2011
- Two held for killing techie in Greater Noida - Aug 21, 2010
- Shobhit murder: Court notice to home ministry, cops (Lead) - Jul 20, 2011
- Woman held for killing husband - Sep 25, 2011
- Delhi criminal behind 15 murders, robberies held - Jun 25, 2010
- Man wanted since 2004 arrested - Mar 05, 2011
- Elderly woman found dead in her Delhi flat - Jun 20, 2012
- Six arrested for robbery in Delhi - Jun 16, 2012
- Woman rewarded for foiling snatching bid - Nov 15, 2011
- No clues in elderly Delhi woman's murder - Sep 02, 2012
- Former maid, paramour arrested for robbing French national's house - Apr 22, 2012
- Two held for Rebecca John mother's murder - Mar 12, 2011